[OBM Admin] gekko oauth2

Bán Miklós banm at vocs.unideb.hu
Fri Feb 3 14:08:08 CET 2017

Hi Attila,

fortunately the oauth upgrade a very special thing was, and I'm
planning to change the authentication layer again....

Visit the phppgadmin interface after you tried to send  the
notification mail. Copy the "reactivate" string from "biomaps" database
"users" table "gekko at openbiomaps.org" line. It is a 16byte long random
string.

Change the __CODE__ to the random string in the following url

http://192.168.56.101/biomaps/projects/dinpi/index.php?addr=gekko@openbiomaps.org&activate=__CODE__

and copy it into your browser.

Miki

--
Miklós Bán, PhD
MTA-DE "Lendület" Behavioural Ecology Research Group