[OBM Admin] nem megy a lekérdezés

Bán Miklós banm at vocs.unideb.hu
Thu Nov 17 14:43:30 CET 2016

Hi,

In the interface.php you've incorrectly commented out a section.
The 457th line is not part of loose-header function. It is my
fault, because I put a comment above it (//moving header), but the last
line:

var default_view_result_method = "'.$default_view_result_method.'";

is the definition of the default results listing method which is a
different thing. I've just glued this variable definition to this
section without explaining it. So, if you don't need the fancy
loose-header you can comment it out but more carefully.

I consider, how can I put this functionality to a module.

I used firebug + grep to find the problem after I didn't see any error
messages in the webserver's log.

Best wishes, Miki

--
Miklós Bán, PhD
MTA-DE "Lendület" Behavioural Ecology Research Group