[Devel] [GIT] OpenBioMaps GIT repository, branch master updated: Language translate table issues

git at vocs.unideb.hu git at vocs.unideb.hu
Thu Sep 13 20:53:30 CEST 2018

    The project "OpenBioMaps GIT repository":

    The branch, master has been updated
       via  34bcbed2b3f5935537e0a6d5fc58cca489a752b9 (commit)
      from  e350bf852fc711712cb316733c1905026a87a9ed (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 34bcbed2b3f5935537e0a6d5fc58cca489a752b9
Author: Bán Miklós <banm at vocs.unideb.hu>
Date:   Thu Sep 13 20:27:39 2018 +0200

Language translate table issues

The variables used in the language files (PROJECTTABEL, $domain)
have been replaced by static strings by the import_language_file function.
I fixed the function to use %PROJECTTABLE% and
%DOMAIN% patterns, to create the translation text, and in the language file I dynamically replace these
patterns with the proper varaibles.

Update your translation table according to these updates!!!!
Currently, the project name and domain are included in the translation where you ran the updates for the first time!

Importing the admin-NN file from db dbupups was missing!
I've overcame this shortage, but because of the structure of the update function,
these translations will not be included in the translation table.
I think we should find a soution for the translation exchange and we can
use it to put the missing translations to the table.

Summary of changes:
 libs/common_pg_funcs.php                           |  4 ---
 libs/db_updates.php                                | 30 +++++++++++-----------
 libs/default_modules.php                           | 29 ++++++++++++++++-----
 libs/interface.php                                 |  8 ++++++
 libs/languages.php                                 | 10 +++++++-
 .../{box_load_selection.php => grid_view.php}      | 18 +++++++------
 copy libs/modules/{box_load_selection.php => grid_view.php} (55%)

--
OpenBioMaps GIT repository