[Devel] [GIT] OpenBioMaps GIT repository, branch devel_2.2 created: roles instead of users+groups

banm at vocs.unideb.hu banm at vocs.unideb.hu
Wed Oct 11 20:12:59 CEST 2017

    The project "OpenBioMaps GIT repository":

    The branch, devel_2.2 has been created
        at  36bfb19bc72c108a0d9cf9f42bb5d27abc1c009d (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 36bfb19bc72c108a0d9cf9f42bb5d27abc1c009d
Author: Bán Miklós <banm at vocs.unideb.hu>
Date:   Wed Oct 11 19:59:26 2017 +0200

roles instead of users+groups
It was an interesting update related to the access rights functions.
I have updated the %_rules tables by adding 3 columns:
read[],write[],sensitivity
The users and groups does not differ in data access rights handling.
There are roles which can be users or groups and there are read and write access rights.

I've created a new project_roles table which now used instead of groups
and user_groups tables

INSERT INTO project_roles
(user_id,role_id,project_table,container,description) SELECT
user_id,user_id,project_table,ARRAY[user_id],username FROM project_users
LEFT JOIN users ON users.id = user_id;
INSERT INTO project_roles (role_id,project_table,container,description)