[OBM Admin] phppgadmin accessible through https

Bán Miklós banm at vocs.unideb.hu
Mon Nov 27 15:38:14 CET 2017

Hello OpenBioMaps project admins,

I've moved the phppgadmin under SSL on openbiomaps.org and
dinpi.openbiomaps.org for improving security. I recommend you to do
this changes on your servers.

Now, you can access the phppgadmin interface on

https://openbiomaps.org/phppgadmin

(the http://openbiomaps.org/phppgadmin gives a forbidden error)

Please note, we have no SSL certificate, so I signed it, therefor
the browser warn you at the first time when you are visiting the page.
Please add an exception when the browser ask for it.

Best wishes, Miki

--
Miklós Bán, PhD
MTA-DE "Lendület" Behavioural Ecology Research Group