[OBM Admin] obm 1.20

Bán Miklós banm at vocs.unideb.hu
Sun Jan 8 01:02:51 CET 2017

good evening,

I've created the 1.20 update package.

It contains some important changes related with the module includes and
the st_col system variables.

RUN THESE SQL COMMANDS in the biomaps db after the package update.

alter table header_names
      alter f_cite_person_columns type character varying[] using
string_to_array(f_cite_person_columns, ',');

alter table header_names
      alter f_date_columns type character varying[] using
string_to_array(f_date_columns, ',');

alter table header_names
      alter f_file_id_columns type character varying[] using
      string_to_array(f_file_id_columns, ',');

alter table modules alter file type character varying[] using
array[file];

update modules set file='{interface.php}' WHERE file='{mainpage.php}';

Miki

--
Miklós Bán, PhD
MTA-DE "Lendület" Behavioural Ecology Research Group